Monday, April 7, 2014

Meanwhile, Over at Reading Catholic...

Today, Nancy is featuring me over at Reading Catholic!  I am honored to be a part of her Lent Book Series.  Go check it out, and make sure to find out what other Catholic Readers are recommending as the best books for Lent.
http://readingcatholic.com/the-bigger-story-lent-book-series/
Here is a little taste of my review:
The cover of my book is battered, and I have added tape, notes, highlighting and some wear of my own. There are mementos still tucked inside from the former owners and some added by me. It certainly wouldn’t win any book beauty contests, but this is one of the most valuable books on my bookshelves. It has a story, and tells a story, and leads me to understand the much bigger Story that we are all a part of.  

Go here to keep reading and find out what book I recommended!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, thank you so much for guesting at Reading Catholic. I loved hearing how you came across the book, and the photo of your notes are just so artistic as well as profound. Your handwriting is also scarily similar to one of my sisters. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe your sister and I are kindred spirits :)

      Delete