Here's a new one to try:
The Gospel in an Eggshell.
I like this one, because it is quick, and tells the story with objects that can lead to short, easy conversations with littles, or longer, more advanced conversations with older kids.
You will need one of each item for each child:
- a plastic Easter egg
- a mini baby Jesus (see directions below)
- a small cross
- a small artificial flower, or some Easter grass, or other "growing" thing
- a Gospel in an Eggshell sticker (link below)
- a Gospel in an Eggshell insert (link below)
Here's how you make this easy craft-
1. Prep work for the adult comes first- I don't recommend using a hot glue gun with kids :)
Draw a simple "sleeping" face on a wooden bead with a permanent marker.
Here are the documents to make the stickers and inserts: