Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fulton Sheen Curriculum

Now that the school year is over, I should be finding more time to dedicate to catching up on the things that I enjoy like books, blogging, crafts...and other things that I don't enjoy like laundry, cleaning...etc.

Anyways, for various reasons I have been working on organizing some of my curriculum.  Even though I am not quite done with all of my posts about our Fulton Sheen activities, I have put a vast majority of them into one document, complete with brief directions, photos, and printables.  It is 59 pages long...but much more convenient than printing or reading from 15 different posts.

If you are interested in using these ideas as a whole, here are all of the resources in one easy place.  If you are interested in only a lesson or two, all you need to do is print those pages.  Regardless, click below to check out the document.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I am filing away for my own kids or whenever I teach again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie! He has been so much fun to teach about, and has made a lasting impact on my students!

      Delete
  2. WOW. I just discovered an absolute gold mine. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greg! Please feel free to share my blog with others!

      Delete
  3. YOU ROCK!!!!! EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!!! Im so happy to have found your site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I teach 1st grade at a small catholic school and have just switched to 4/5 religion for next year. Your blog and resources are AMAZING and I feel so blessed to have found you. I am excited for my next adventure in education and your blog has only helped build the excitement! Thank you so much for your time and effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I am in my first year of teaching and know that my fifth graders are going to love this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete