Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Sacraments and Grace

We are working on a "big picture" of the Sacraments in Religion at school right now.  I created these notes for the kids with the four main ideas we keep coming back to: Jesus' mission, the Church, the Sacraments, and Grace...and how they are all related. 

Here is my version with a little color added to make it pretty.

 You can print out my copy of the notes by clicking here:
 Or you can print the blank notes to have the kids fill in by clicking here:

You might also like our Sacrament Symbols notes or some of the other activities under the Sacraments tab above.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I am teaching 9th graders in their Confirmation year. We are building a Confirmation journal and this page will be a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you can use it! I plan on having my students add it to a notebooking project later in the year.

      Delete
  2. I love your way of putting the CCC into concepts the kids can grasp. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your way of putting the CCC into concepts the kids can grasp. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. Bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an AWESOME resource! I use it every year for teaching 4th-6th grades sacrament students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you like it! I use it every year all throughout the year as a grounding point for our curriculum! :)

      Delete
  7. AWESOME JOB. THE RESOURCES ARE HELPFUL. GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your gift to help spread the Good News!

    ReplyDelete