Click here for the printable: (four foldables per page)
Also in my prep this week, I wrangled together some of my favorite/recommended resources, and wanted to share them with you here. They would be useful for ages varying from Middle School- Adult. At the bottom of the page is a downloadable pdf with a collection of all of these links so that they can be easily accessed and shared in one place.
Here are some favorite videos:
Some good studies/emails/etc.
- Best Lent Ever: free videos from Matthew Kelly sent to your inbox
- Word on Fire:Lent CDs, Books, DVDs from Fr. Robert Barron:
- The Way: Video series from Real Life Catholic- Chris Stefanick
- Lentsanity: App, all kinds of Social Media, articles, etc., all from FOCUS
- #ShareJesus: Videos meant to be shared as evangelization tools this Lent
- Blessed is She: Not just a study for Lent, but reflections are based on the daily Mass readings specifically for women
Still stumped about what to do this Lent?
- Outside the Box: 66 ideas to give up or take up this Lent from Catholic All Year
- What to do for Lent: Worksheet and ideas for living Lent out in community from Held By His Pierced Hands
- What Should I Do For Lent? Pope Francis’ 10 Tips from FOCUS
- Pray Fast Give Calendar from Busted Halo
Here is a nothing-special document that can be easily shared for ideas on Lent resources: