Friday, August 21, 2015

Mercy Themed Printables



It's almost time for CCD to start!  I have spent the week finalizing registration packets, running the toner out of the copy machine, double checking the calendars... and making printables for our theme, which is much more fun than all that boring paperwork :).  If you were thinking about using a mercy theme in your program, classroom, or even just for a unit, here are a few printables that you may like:


Click here for a folder/notebook cover:
(We added our parish name at the topic- If you would like it personalized, I can easily edit the file and then email it to you- just leave a message in the comments below).


Click here for printable classroom signs (we put them on room doors) for preschool-8th grade, Confirmation, and High School.  If you have another grade combination or room label that you would like edited, I'd be happy to do that for you.  Just leave a message in the comments below-


Click here for my post with a couple of printables for the theme verse "Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with our God." ~Micah 6:8-
And check out all of my resources for the Year of Mercy under my Sharing The Faith tab!

12 comments:

  1. Katie, thanks for always sharing your printables. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a GREAT site! Your creativity and organization has been a blessing to me as I lead a group of 4th graders on their walk with Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you have for fourth grade parish based program?
    Thank you.
    Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie! If you mean what series do we use, we have Sadlier's We Believe. Were you looking for more specific activities? If so, send me an email at katherine (dot) bogner (at) gmail (dot) com with what text you use and what curriculum guidelines/goals you follow, and I can let you know what activities I might have that would help. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Hi Connie
    Thanks so much for these. They are great! Could you edit the classroom labels to include Room One, Room Two and Room Three (three labels)? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie
    Thanks so much for these. They are great! Could you edit the classroom labels to include Room One, Room Two and Room Three (three labels)? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this!! I am a nursing instructor and we are looking for a verse for our school - this one has always spoken to me and I hope to suggest your artwork with some tweaking - for us to use. I also thank you for teaching Christ to little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie! We are doing a Year of Mercy VBS this summer for our parish and were wondering if we could use this design on our tshirts. We don't sell them, they come with the registration.
    Thanks you! Love love love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Yes, you are welcome to use the design. Please let me know if you need it in another format (jpg, etc.) for the tshirt printer. I'd love to see a picture of how it turns out!

      Delete