Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lovely Coloring Pages

Who doesn't enjoy a lovely coloring page?  I've got a few pretty pages to share with you today.  The first was made for a fabulous conference I attended last weekend and the other two are cleaned up doodles you may have seen on Instagram earlier this year.

You can click on any of the images to download & print each page.

First up, Mary's Fiat from Luke 1:38:
"Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord, may it be done to me according to your word."

"There is nothing we can desire or want that we do not find in God." St. Catherine of Siena:

"The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for all that He, in His goodness, sends to us day after day." ~St. Gianna Molla


P.S. You might also like all the Quote Coloring pages under the Teaching with Fulton Sheen tab, too!


And while you're here, take the time to go enter the Beautiful giveaway- seven lovely items that would be perfect for you or a gift for a friend.  The giveaway closes at midnight on Friday, so just a few more days to enter!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely coloring pages! I plan to use them as embroidery patterns. I'd love to share the finished results when I've completed them. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that idea! Please do share when you have completed them! You can email me at looktohimandberadiant(at)gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely coloring pages! I plan to use them as embroidery patterns. I'd love to share the finished results when I've completed them. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete